Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What is your best dumpster dive find, and why?

my best dumpster dive find, you're going to laugh at this, one mourning at work my boss called me over to his truck, like real quit, and sais he lost his money clip, and he just got back from the bank. we retraced his steps for about an hour, the only thin i could think of, he threw out his breakfast wrappers from bk. still no luck, about twenty minutes after he left, i went back to the dumpster, i looked all the way in the back, and way down at the bottom, there it was! boy did he freak when i called him and told him where i found it. i gave it back to him and tried to go back to work, but he wouldn't let me, he tried to give me a reward, and i wouldn't take it, i told him he'd do the same for me if i lost it, and he said if i didn't take it he was going to put in on my pay check any way. he said any one else could have come back later and got it out and kept the whole thing, I've been with him for 8 years now, so i think that the honesty is the best policy thing is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment