Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I need to choose a "clic novel" to read for a book report?

If you want "short" then I would go with Sherlock Holmes, "All Quiet on the Western Front," or "The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde." I think, if you have not read Tolkien before, then I would recommend you read "The Hobbit" before starting on the Lord of the Rings books as IMO The Hobbit is easier to read. The Three Musketeers is an exciting read but it is definitely not short. As for Jane Auten and Charles ens, they are both excellent writers but persistence is needed before the book gets really interesting and I think you would need to know something about the times in which these novels were set to understand what the author is writing about and it would be necessary to relate that setting of the novel in your report. Wuthering Heights is not a short book either.

No comments:

Post a Comment