Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FLORIDA VACATION HELP PLEASE :)?

Lol well I'm a 17 year old guy so I don't really know about the whole make up and hair thing lol but as far as cloths definately shorts and tank tops during the day! I'm going april 5th througb the eleventh and staying in universal so I've been thinking about this a lot lately lol, also they have lockers at most theme parks but just in case I would definately leave that stuff in your car if not. I live in de so the plane ride is only a little more than an hour so I don't think you'll really need the whole dvd player;) lol I know what you mean about being excited I can't even focus in school anymore because of it! Def bring sunscreen! When your walking around the parks all day it gets HOT!!!! Lol your lucky though I'm driving all the way there and back! Anyway sorry I can't help about the whole make up thing hah. If you have anymore questions email me. Remierice@yahoo.com have a great time!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment