Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Help with bunny?

We rescued a bunny from an untimely death (dinner). She is about 8 to 10 weeks and eats rabbit food. We have had her for a couple days and she seemed fine until 30 minutes ago, She is scooting around in circles, falls over some and hold her head at an angle some. She has never done this since we got her until now. And right now she is acting better, but I am still wondering what the h3ll it is. We have a 3 yr old rabbit who has never done this or been sick. Could this be like an infection in her ear or something called cuniculi? I know none of you are vets, and I would ask my father in law who is a vet but he is in the hospital. So I thought I would ask and see if anyone has ever seen this? Until I get her to the vet first thing in the am. Thanks. I will keep her away from our rabbit for now just in case it is something serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment