Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Can you close a false warrant? how?

I'm trying to make this short, so you won't fully understand the situation, sorry. Anyways, my aunt put out a fake warrant saying my mom is trying to kill her and she's haring her all because she "thinks" that my mom called child protective services on her and got her kids taken away (that she abused) which my mom did not. There's more that she's doing like sending us to court all the way out of state, forcing us to pay the hundreds of dollars on the trip PURPOSLY, and trying to get my moms business shut down and her put in jail. Calling CPS on her saying she abuses us and Dhs saying she abused kids at her daycare. Having police coming out to our house saying she's in violation of her restraining order when she lives in another state. She knows if my mom goes to jail she will loose her daycare and her other 4 children (my 3 sisters ages: 5,6,7) and my 1 year old brother, I'm 15. What should we do??

No comments:

Post a Comment